Tuesday, March 23, 2010

easter treat...




Here is a easy Easter treat box. {I filled mine with Tootsie Rolls}
I've had the band-aid boxes for awhile so I don't remember where they came from. I think Micheals or Hobby Lobby carry them.
I love this Magnolia image that was sent to me by a friend at The Stamp Shack. Image colored with Bic & Copic markers.
I started by covering the box with a piece of patterned paper. Make sure you leave room at the top where it closes. If you put paper there the box will not close right and you paper will just tare. Then I added a piece of brown ribbon around the edge of the lid & tied a bunch of assorted ribbons to the handle. I folded a large pink flower in half and used super strong double stick tape to attach it to the box. Added Pop Dots to the image add attached.
Fill with a treat to give someone {or just eat yourself!}

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how sweet! This will be great for Easter and I see a lot of other great uses for a sweet little girl after the holiday as well.