Wednesday, April 7, 2010

red white & blue...


This very cute stamp is from Whipper Snapper Stamps! LOVE him!! Stamped in black staz-on and colored with Bic & Copic markers.
Fire cracker paper is from Blue Sky Designs. I found it at my LSS. It's really cute and worked great for this card. I'm gonna do a google search of them to see what other cute papers they have!
My white brads where just plain old gold brads that I bought at wal-mart {100 for .99}. With a pair of pliers holding the brad I first dipped it into a white craft ink pad, then into clear embossing powder. Heat with a heat gun until powder melts. Then when powder is still HOT dip back into the embossing powder and heat again, do this two more times.
Now you can have any color brads you need!! I've made them in just about every color of embossing powder that I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Robinkay