Friday, October 29, 2010

friends share...



I don't know who makes this stamp, I have to find out from the person who gave it to me.

Image is colored with Copic markers. I was digging through my paper stacks finding something to inspire me. I have so much paper and I need to start using some of it. Well I found the blue and brown striped paper, then I found the blue paper, next was to one with the mittens. I figured that would work! Next to find the image to use. I decided on one already stamped {was lazy today!} Found this one and had the beginning of a card.

I stitched around the back ground papers and the image, cut the snow flake with the Cricut & added some bling to the snow flake and to the centers of the flowers. The little blue tag says "joy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifully done. makes me feel like playing in some snow