Monday, October 11, 2010

Sparkly Fluff...



What is Sparkly Fluff you ask. Well let me tell you! LOL

This stuff is pretty cool!! Each Glue Dots design team member was given a bottle. I got "eyeliner black" {I'm not sure if we all got the same color or not} This is from Our Craft Lounge. Go check them out you need some!!!

So here is how I used it. I covered my spiders with spray glue. Then I sprinkled the Sparkly Fluff all over them. It sticks just like glitter of flocking would. Then tapped off the extra. Now when you go to put the left overs back in the bottle it some how expands! You have to push it in. I'm telling you one bottle would do at least 100 of these spiders.

I then attached my spiders with Craft Glue Dots® and with Pop Up Glue Dots®.

Side note: If you have a desk fan on turn it off when using Sparkly Fluff. I will never learn this lesson!!

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.

2 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

too cute. and I got Red... LOL

Jennifer E. said...

Cute and so fun! I can see I need to add that to my WANT list!