Thursday, October 7, 2010

way to cute!


Look how cute this little guy is!! I have to find out who makes the stamp, so if you need to know I'll find out.
Anyhow...on to the card!
Image colored with Bic & Copic markers. The snow was highlighted by the Snow Writer you see in the picture. This stuff is neat! It goes on just like stickles does. You kinda just "draw" it on then wait for it to dry. You can add glitter to it when it's wet if you want.
I cut the snow flake out on the Cricut then glittered it. Sewed around the matted image and the background paper too. I also added some extra bling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe so adorable

Cindi said...

cute cute cute!!!

Jennifer E. said...

Hi Chris! Just found your blog today from Facebook. This card is adorable! I love the layout, the bling and how you added the snowflake to the bg. Cute image too...sorry I don't know who makes it.