Thursday, November 18, 2010

homemade christmas cheer...

I'm in a swap over at the stamp-shack. Well I'm in a LOT of them but this one is for a handmade Christmas ornament. I was not sure what I was gonna do for this one. I was getting kinda worried that I would not come up with something. Well at Palooza Kristy had a stack of blank ornament frames. I asked if I could buy one from her, she was so nice she wouldn't take money for it and gave it to me. Thanks Kristy!!!
So when I got home I figured out what to do. I covered it with dog bone paper and tied ribbon on the string hanger. I dug out some shrink film {like shrinky dink stuff} I used the cricut and cut out the Woof then shrank it. SWEET!!! Tied that on the string too.
Then I stamped the Merry Christmas and added a tab to it. I wrote on the back of it that she can pull the Merry Christmas out and add a picture of her favorite doggie to it!!
I hope she likes it!





No comments: