Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun with Glue Dots® ...


start with a bag from the store
- attach a piece of card stock to the front of bag
- stamp or cut out banner flags on a piece of card stock
- attach banner flags to front of bag with a Craft Glue Dot® This makes them stick out just a bit

Now your bag is ready to fill with goodies!!
I would love to get a bag like this filled with Glue Dots® for my birthday! {hint, hint}
Also you don't have to cover the front of the bag with the card stock. I did because I'm reusing this bag. It has a spot on it from having a tag on it. Instead of tossing it I just covered the spot.
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.

1 comment:

CharityHand said...

What an adorable way to dress up a gift bag! I'm also a fan of glue dots!