Tuesday, December 28, 2010

QKD tuesday blog hop...


The last one for this year!!! Thanks for joining us. I hope you stopped here from the DIS blog. Make sure if not that you start here so you don't miss anything.
I had to sneak in one more card with a Christmas tree on it. I will be taking mine down very soon.
I colored this with Copic & Bic markers.
Used more of my random scrap papers too!!
That's all I have today. I'm sending you over to Jan's place to see what she has today.
Don't forget to go buy some stamps too. You know you need new stamps today!

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww... that's some cute tree image Chris :O)

hugs
wynneth
x

Penny said...

how cute is that!!! great card

Nina said...

So adorable! Love that stamp! (Oh no, not another one to add to my wish list! =p)

Happy holidays to you and your loved ones, Chris! =)