Friday, April 1, 2011

My garden album...

Being part of design teams mean you get great products to work with!!

When I opened my package from Paper Patch Crafts and saw this album I just knew it was perfect for my garden album I had been thinking about!

I love the bee hive shape!


The album is chip board so I:

painted, misted & covered with paper!


The cover is painted with black paint, then i just put a piece of yellow card stock behind it.

I added Scrabble tiles to spell out the "garden" and stinkers for the "my"

of course flowers and glitter too!!


The yellow paint on this one is very "chunky". I painted really messy and made swirls and bubbles in it. You can't see it in the picture {sorry} but it is neat! Maya Mist!!! How fricking cool!! You spray the mist and it's sparkly & pearly & colored all at the same time!!
Some of the pages I left the chipboard "nekked"!!

That is because I'm going to dry some of my flowers and glue them to the chip board.

My lavender page will be all covered with dried lavender.


I also only did one side of each page. The other side I'm going to do with pictures of the same flowers this year when they bloom. I'm also going to add a little more journaling and things like that too.


Make sure you check out Paper Patch Crafts! Also like them on Facebook!! They have contests and give away free goodies all the time!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Too pretty sweetie