Thursday, May 5, 2011

Paper Patch Crafts...

Jayden is one of my Nephews in Oregon.

I will get to meet him this summer for the first time!

I'm very excited about this!!




His Mom sends us lots of pictures and I snagged a few from Facebook too!

When I saw the Little Boy lines from Paper Patch Crafts I knew it was perfect for this!!



These papers are just amazing!!

They are perfect for any boy project you have in mind!!

The stickers are awesome!!

They are the nice thick ones that don't let the background papers show through.

Plus the stickers, paper, words all go together!!! YAY!!!

Make sure you go to Paper Patch Crafts!

They are a great store with lots of great products!!


You can also find them on Facebook. They do lots of fun stuff there!!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

what a great album!! you did a fab job with it
:)

Anonymous said...

I love it. so fun and cute