Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rockin' the human skirt...



I have always wanted a poodle skirt!

Not sure I would ever wear it but I know I want one!!

When I found this stamp in my AWESOME pound of rubber

from Viva Las Vegastamps I fell in love with it!!





See, now how awesome is this stamp!!!


I stamped it in black Pallette ink and colored with Copic markers.


I pulled more scrap paper from my "pile o'scraps"


for the background papers.


Tied some hemp twine in the buttons for my flower centers.


I used a Martha Stewart punch for my "greens" with the flowers.


Ok now for the important stuff:


Really I would NEVER lie to you!


Trust me when I say you NEED to get some of the Pound of Rubber deals at


Viva Las Vegastamps!!


You get so many stamps it's crazy!!


I mean sure some of them may not be ones you like.


Then you just give those ones any to your stamping friends!
I have bought 4 of the pound of rubber and have only gotten 2 of the same stamps.


That is freekin awesome!!!!


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

This is a cute cute image. Love the colors.