Friday, July 8, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop...

Thanks for joining us on another Festive Friday's Blog Hop!

I hope that you are getting some cards made along with us.

You should have hopped here from Terri's Blog.

She is the first stop on the hop.

Also if you get lost along the way she has the full list there.
Here is my card for this week:



The stamp is from Stamps Happen.

I bought it for $1 at a garage sale.

Stamped in black ink and colored with Bic Markers.


Now head on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she has made.

13 comments:

Taxcat1 said...

Stamps Happen is one of my Favorite companies----------their pictures are so beautiful using watercolors..and some are so funny....love their cats...they attended Grapevine stamp conv many a time,but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them in a long time (do have lots of their stamps!)

Proxxon Tools said...

love that you got stamps for 1 dollar... love the card..

AJsArts said...

Love the card and $1 stamps rock!!!!

Yolonda said...

Very festive.... Cute

Crafty and Green said...

I love your card!! Plus, I love that you bought the stamps at the garage sale!! That's one of my favorite place to get crafting supplies!! I found some stamps & Ink for $.10 a piece a few weeks ago! Awesome find & Awesome Card!

Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the colors and patterns mix, looks festive!

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

VERY CUTE! And you can't be $1! TFS! I am a follower and I would love it if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

Carol's 1 World said...

Nice and bright...and a dollar?

Becky Conley said...

Nice card! I love square cards :o)

Karen said...

Great card - love all the colors and the images are very cute!

Unknown said...

This is so neat...I sure wish I was lucky enough to find super deals like this. Great card!!!
Hugs
Brenda

LeslieRahye said...

Great find! cute card!
thank you for sharing!

Laura said...

Chris I love it!!! what a cute stamp for a buck!!
hugs Laura