Friday, July 22, 2011

Festive Friday...



Thanks for joining us on another Festive Fridays blog hop!!

I hope that you are enjoying the hops as much as we are.

You should have hopped here from Terri's Blog.

She is the first stop on the hop today.



Here is my card for today:





The stamp is from Viva Las Vegastamps!


I cut the words out with the Cricut.


I think this is going to be the card that I make to mail out this year.


Thanks for stopping by today.


Now head over to Cheryl's blog to see what she has made for you!





13 comments:

Proxxon Tools said...

this stamp makes me LOL... too funny and we love our Viva Las Vegastamps!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

So cute!!!!

Chelsea said...

Funny image

Laura said...

Chris what a great image I love it!!
hugs.. Laura

AJsArts said...

Cute card I love the image :)

Carole Lassak said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Francine said...

Cute card. That is a huge mistletoe kiss. LOL Keep up the great work! Hugs, Francine

Gallegos Newsletter said...

Love, love, love this card!

Carol's 1 World said...

So funny, good choice!

Lyneen said...

I just love your coloring on this stamp.... What a funny image, great with mistletoe for Christmas. TFS!

Patti B said...

Love the lips. Great job

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

OMG! THAT IS A RIOT! LOL LOL!! TFS! I love this card and whoever gets it for the holidays is very lucky and I hope they appreciate it! TFS I am a follower and would be thrilled if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

LeslieRahye said...

lol!! That is hilarious!! great fun!