Wednesday, July 28, 2010

calender tin...




The tin is from Stampin' Up! I bought them from my friend Traci at Shackapalooza this spring. I finally decided to make something with one of them.

First picture is the top of the tin. I left it super simple with just a fabric flower and a button, both were added on with Glue Dots.

For the inside I stamped 12 of the calender images. Then matted them on to patterned paper cut to fut in the tin. The calender is not attached to the inside. That way it can be taken out to be wrote on. The calender is held together with brads. After each month you should be able to just take off that month.








The inside of the top I added the 2011 and left a spot to add a picture. The flowers are from Prima and attached with Glue Dots.

The months were stamped on pick card stock. I used a punch from Creative Memories to so the corners of them.

No comments: