Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cherry on top award!!!



THANK YOU!!!






My fellow design team member Pam surprised me tonight with this award!



How cute is this!!!




Thanks so much again Pam!!!



So here is how it works:



In receiving this award you agree to the following:


1-Thank the person who gave it to you.


2-Copy the award to your blog.


3-List 3 things you like about yourself.


4-Post a picture that you love.


5-Tag 5 people you would like to give the award to.



3 things I like about me:


I'm not afraid to try new things.


I still love my husband as much as the first time I saw him.


I'm kinda creative when I want to be.



A picture that I love:


The baby we were foster parents for.

I miss him so much!! He is back with his parents {for now}.

He was such a little cutie and just a sweet baby!!

Now to tag 5 people:

{It's hard to just choose 5!!}

Angie, Sherri, Traci, Shelly, Claudine

These ladies all have GREAT blogs that I visit almost everyday!!

No comments: