Monday, September 6, 2010

santa's suit...





I love this stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. I went to a convention twice to get it. BOTH times they were sold out!! Bummer!! Well this year after the convention we stopped by Archivers, they had it!!! SCORE!!! I was so excited!!!



Image is colored with Bic & Sharpie markers. There is lots of glitter too, must can't tell from the picture. There is glitter on all of the white parts of the suit.



I stitched around the image then added some bling in two corners. The ho, ho, ho stamp is from the Michael's dollar bin a few years ago. The bis swirl of bling is from Prima.



So after I made this card I thought I could make a smaller version for my boxed set of cards this year. I put 10 cards and envelopes in a box and sell them for $15.00 at the craft shows. Here is a picture of the cards for the box sets...


They are not as blingy but they do have the lots of glitter!!

No comments: