Friday, November 25, 2011

Festive Friday..



Thank you for joining us on our last Festive Friday blog hop!

I can't believe this is the last one!!

You should have hopped here from Terri's blog.

She is the first stop on the hop today.

Here is my card:





The stamp is by Steve Benson. You can buy it at Queen Kat Designs.


I stamped it in Black stazon and colored it with Bic & Copic markers.


Thank for joining us today!


Now I'm sending you on the Cheryl's blog to see what she made for today.


6 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

How CUTE!

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

love it! it's cute and love the colors you used they look so bright!

Carol's World said...

So cute...and captures the day after Christmas so well :))

Terri Sproul said...

you sad santa.. I feel the same way.. thanks for a wonderful year

Amanda said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Gisel said...

Soooo ho ho ho cute!