Friday, November 11, 2011

Festive Fridays blog hop...



Thanks for joining us for another Festive Friday!

Christmas is almost here!

Are you ready??

I know I will be YAY!!

You should have hopped here form Terri's blog.

She is the first stop on the hop today.

For my card this week I dug into my Unity stamps.



I stamped the image in black ink then colored with Bic markers.


Added a little ribbon and called it good.


Now head on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she has made for you this week.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I love it!!! I just love unity stamps!!!
hugs.. Laura

maria soto said...

love that stamp1 great job!

leslierahye said...

pretty! I love ornaments!

Lyneen said...

Simple and elegant... LOVE the colors!!!!!!! TFS!

Proxxon Tools said...

love that stamp...

Cheryl LIndsay said...

How pretty I love using blue for Christmas

Carol's 1 World said...

Great job :))

Debbie Buckland said...

Uniquely simple and elegant

AJsArts said...

Love the stamps - very simple and elegant :)

Becky Conley said...

love the purple ornaments!! great card TFS