Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Cards


First I need to say that I was inspired by a card design I saw on Pinterest. I want to make sure I give credit where credit is due!

So when I saw that card I thought what a great way to use up some of my scraps. I'm such a paper hoarder. I swear I have the hardest time throwing paper away! Here is what I did to make the card:

1. Start with an A2 card base.
2. Find 7 scraps of pattern paper in the colors you want to use.
3. Cut the pattern paper to 1x1 pieces
4. Cut a piece of white stock to 3 3/4 x 5
5. Cut a piece of coordinating stock to 4 x 5 1/4
6. Stamp a sentiment on the white stock.
7. Assemble pieces like shown in picture and attach to card base.

That's it!! 7 steps to a cute and simple card.

Now if you don't want to make your own you can purchase these ones from me!! Price is $8.00 plus $2.00 US shipping. They are left blank on the inside and will come with envelopes also. Simply comment on here or send me an email if you would like to purchase them. I can also do a custom order, for the same price, if you would like different colors.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: