Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcome baby...

Welcome baby!

This is a digi from bug-a-boo stamps.... one of my favorite digi companies!!  I printed out the image and then colored it with Bic and Copic markers. I finally found the lace doilies I had bought a long time ago. Now I've been using them on more things, you can see I used one here. Then I added some buttons and some hemp twine.

Can you say.... CUTE!!!!


So this card is for sale... Just $2.00 + $2.00 shipping and handling.

As always all cards are left blank on the inside.


Hey don't forget to go check out my ETSY shop...

also coming soon.... Stinkydogdesigns on Facebook!!!

I will be running a contest on Facebook so go ahead and like my page... there will be fun prizes!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome bsbe