Monday, June 27, 2016

WOW!!! This is my first post in many...many years!!
It really is amazing how time files and can get away from you. I went through a few rough years and finally am back to the point in my life that I  can be back to what helps make me happy...crafting. 
There are also a few new people in my life that make me happy...


That would be the amazing family I now have. I love these people more than words can explain!

Now on to my craftyness...ok that may not be a word but I like it!
Back in the day I was on a few design teams and I really did enjoy them. I had a friend nudge me into trying out for one again..I did...and I made the team!!

I am happy to announce that I am on the Bowdabra design team.


You can go here to read all about the other amazing ladies on this team. 

So...thanks for stopping by today and check back again, I have TONS of things to post and lots of great bows to make!!!


No comments: