Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Easy center piece with Bowdabra®

Hello my friends.
I want to share a quick project that I put together for some center pieces.
This project can also be found over at the Bowdabra® blog too. 

Here is a list of what you will need:

- Mini Bowdabra® tool
- Bowdabra® Hair Bow Tool
- Bowdabra® Bow Wire
- twine ( I used 5 feet)
- a clean empty mason jar with lid
- candy or something to fill jar


Start off with about 18 inches of the Bowdabra® Bow Wire folded in half and tucked under the Mini Bowdabra®. Then take your ribbon, make a tail, and start looping the ribbon back and forth. I wanted 2 inch loops so I used the Bowdabra® Hair Bow Tool to help me keep the loops the size I wanted. 


I have 5 loops on each side and my tail on the other side too. Grab the ends of the Bowdabra® Bow Wire and place the "tail" end through the "loop" end. pull them tight and you have your bow!


(cute doggie butt in the background...love him!)

Now fill your empty jar with candy or what ever really.


Attach the bow with the Bowdabra® Bow Wire tails and done!! A cute center piece that your guests can take home as a think you too!!

Please go and check out the great tools that Bowdabra® has. Also go and follow them on Facebook.

The Bowdabra® tools are so helpful in making bows. You always sem to need to have an extra hand...now you do!!!


No comments: